over 4 years ago
It's already almost the 1st week of the competition and things are underway! To encourage teams that are making timely progress on their projects, we are hosting weekly milestones that teams can choose to participate in. While not mandatory, we provide small cash prizes and social media spotlights for the winner of each milestone.
Milestone by Week
- (Nov 8, 8pm EST) Best Logo/Branding - $30
- Best Website/Project Clarity
- Best Video Demonstration
- Final Judging (on the code)
How do I submit for the milestone?
- Setup an account at git.hackcollegecrypto.com
- Stat setting up the folder structure of your project with initial files
- Create a "Media Kit" folder and upload accordingly.
Announce on Slack!
This is an online competition and unfortunately can't walk around a room and see what everyone is up to, don't be a lurker. We're excited to see what everyone does and would love to hear when you hit certain milestones or have fun/frustrating things to say. Plus we will do fun small contests with small tip rewards.
If you are not already, we highly advise you join and participate in our slack channel throughout the competition. It makes it much easier for us to maintain engagement and provide you timely help/announcements/services!
Feel free to contact me (email@example.com) or on slack (@dmasley).
Dean (exec. director of the CCN)